and all our latest releases below!
UFO Recordz is an imprint company under the UFO Network umbrella. UFO Network is a brand that specializes in 5 different business models within the EDM industry and consider ourselves an all encompassing cooperation. This consists of a music entertainment company, a music publishing company, a music news and media outlet and 4 record labels responsible for music licensing.
This includes a wide variety of services offered such as licensing deals, sync deals, signing of artists, bookings, events, mixing & mastering, music promotional campaigns, top-liners, production collaboration, radio promotion, pitching of music to DSP’s directly and much much more!
UFO Network Publishing collect the following claimed and unclaimed royalties on your behalf:
- Performance royalties
- Mechanical royalties
- Sync licensing fees
- Licenses for samples
- Printing sheet music
We pitch your music to the following brands, entertainment companies and outlets:
- Love Island UK
- EA Games
- Retail Stores
- Commercial Departments
- We chase airtime at the following radio stations – BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 2, 6Music, Capital, Radio X, P3 Sweden, P3 Denmark, P3 Norway, 94.7 Highveld SA, 5FM South Africa and many more.
- We pitch your music to all major DSP’s for editorial playlisting and support pre and post release.
- We involve our artists in the media and design process for album art, social media assets, pre-saves and branding.
- All our releases have an initial budget of 1000 USD dollars which goes to our own external promotional partners as well as advertising campaigns.
- Chart registration UK/US/CA/ZA/SE
- We provide all Pre-Save links and Smart links.
- Pitching your release for retail playlists to over 4500 stores, such as Wagamama
- Video delivery to VEVO and Tidal
- Video promotion on our own official channel (610k Subscribers at the time of this entry)
- Pre and Post release strategy as to drive as much organic traffic as possible.
News & Media Publication
- We are registered on Google News and are a legitimate news outlet that is trusted online.
- Privacy first! We take your privacy seriously and are GDPR ready.
- Our site ranks in the top 50 EDM blogs and news publications globally.
- Our team bring you accurate and factual news updates.
- We have interviewed the likes of mainstream artist’s VASSY, Sam Feldt, Morgan Page, Blasterjaxx, Karen Harding, Curbi and Pascal & Pearce to name a few.
- We work with some of the entertainment business’s top PR companies including The Media Nanny, Armada Music PR, Spinning Records PR, STMPD PR, ULTRA Music and more.