UFO Recordz is an established and independent record label founded on the 19th of April, 2015 in Helsingborg, Sweden by Jacques Maurice Julie and Darren Johnathan Bezuidenhout and specializes in electronic dance music and house music recordings, events, artist booking and artist management.
UFO Recordz is an imprint company under the UFO Network umbrella. UFO Network is a brand that specializes in 5 different business models within the EDM industry and consider ourselves an all encompassing cooperation. This consists of a music entertainment company, a music publishing company, a music news and media outlet and 4 record labels responsible for music licensing.
This includes a wide variety of services offered such as licensing deals, sync deals, signing of artists, bookings, events, mixing & mastering, music promotional campaigns, top-liners, production collaboration, radio promotion, pitching of music to DSP’s directly and much much more!
UFO Network Publishing collect the following claimed and unclaimed royalties on your behalf:
- Performance royalties
- Mechanical royalties
- Sync licensing fees
- Licenses for samples
- Printing sheet music
We pitch your music to the following brands, entertainment companies and outlets:
- Love Island UK
- EA Games
- Retail Stores
- Commercial Departments
- We chase airtime at the following radio stations – BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 2, 6Music, Capital, Radio X, P3 Sweden, P3 Denmark, P3 Norway, 94.7 Highveld SA, 5FM South Africa and many more.
- We pitch your music to all major DSP’s for editorial playlisting and support pre and post release.
- We involve our artists in the media and design process for album art, social media assets, pre-saves and branding.
- All our releases have an initial budget of 1000 USD dollars which goes to our own external promotional partners as well as advertising campaigns.
- Chart registration UK/US/CA/ZA/SE
- We provide all Pre-Save links and Smart links.
- Pitching your release for retail playlists to over 4500 stores, such as Wagamama
- Video delivery to VEVO and Tidal
- Video promotion on our own official channel (610k Subscribers at the time of this entry)
- Pre and Post release strategy as to drive as much organic traffic as possible.
News & Media Publication
- We are registered on Google News and are a legitimate news outlet that is trusted online.
- Privacy first! We take your privacy seriously and are GDPR ready.
- Our site ranks in the top 50 EDM blogs and news publications globally.
- Our team bring you accurate and factual news updates.
- We have interviewed the likes of mainstream artist’s VASSY, Sam Feldt, Morgan Page, Blasterjaxx, Karen Harding, Curbi and Pascal & Pearce to name a few.
- We work with some of the entertainment business’s top PR companies including The Media Nanny, Armada Music PR, Spinning Records PR, STMPD PR, ULTRA Music and more.